For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 42 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "NerveJangla"

it impossible!

to finish under 150 sec T T

You know what game this reminds me of?

WARIO WARE INC. TOUCHED... & IT WAS ONE OFMY MOST FAVORATE DS GAMES... THANK YOU FOR BRINGING BACK FUN MEMORIES... ^_^

Brilliant

Addictive and quirky, exactly how a game like this should be =D

(title in work)

This game was pretty fun. I enjoyed the setup of the game, as it reminded me of another fun game, the Four Second series. The gameplay was quick and took some thinking to get through, and the medals give it some replay value as well. Nicely drawn graphics and clear sound. Overall, well put together, and a fun game.

Brilliant game

its not new but its brilliant. a great game with some very annoying puzzles but its not to hard i love games with lots of mini-games (like warioware) anyway great job you deserve those ten stars

@meats of evil- im using a laptop and have finished the whole thing so it can be done