Reviews for "NerveJangla"

Prett yfun

I really do not know what to say about this, other than that it at first seems to be a good way to get medals. The low number of seconds you have is simply unbeatable. I swear I simply can not tell the difference between any of those things in that one round. At least you were nice enough to give me a walkthrough. The graphics are very simplistic, which works fine for itself, not to mention the games are fun to figure out. Puzzle games are something that I will just have to get used to.

Good

I like the game play... the levels are not too difficult to decifer... cept the one with the notes lol i kept spelling stone

Woop.

That last one where you have to jump is an absolute cu**. Totally messes up my score every time.

HAHA

Great game playing. Finished in a lousy 295. great!

WOOT