Reviews for "NerveJangla"

Impossible for mousepad users?

Your game is very neat and the puzzles are great but level 24 is impossible for me, I play Newgrounds from my laptop and a mousepad just isn't enough for the great reflex and speed needed to pass this level, I wish you would have done something more creative on that one.

Other than that, thank you for making this.

"Entertaining "

It took me just 29 times to get the ninja medal ..but i DID IT !! ...pfewww ..very hard game though..
i should stop eating chocolate now ..my head hurts ..:P

Not bad!

Hahaha Its a game that test your common senses and how fast does ur brain works. Quite Addictive. =D

hi, cool game

It's i cool game, i had to find a guide to get trough some minigames, but overall fun.

how can anyone beat the game in 150 seconds, i did like 1000 seconds on my first run, not going to do a 2nd one for the under 300 sec run

Nice Game

It's really cute and rather fun