Reviews for "Still"

My goodness

The song you choose was absolutely beautiful. I'm not sure I understand this at all, but at the same time, I don't think I want to. I enjoyed this a lot. For some reason, perhaps all of the darkness in it, time sort of stopped and made me think about things. So, really neat. The art wasn't fantastic, but whatever, I wasn't paying much attention to detail.

it's so..

beautiful in a dark macabe way...

Awfull

Hated it, ridiculous.. Your other games are much much better..

i got scared

i got scared and had to put this game down i know im a scardie realy i still loved it for what i played

what?!?!?

ok im confused...i thought i was the parent in the begining and had to save my child. but then i think i went psycho because i was grieved for the loss of my child and i was falling and seeing things. Then i was back in the begining and thought it was those games that continue endlessly so i moved till i didn't see the blood on the floor and realized that i was shot! so was i the kidnapper? everything was a stick drawing and a major mind fuck in the game T.T i want to understand it and i love your games but this game confused me >.> also when i was shot, there was three people total so was the kid watching or was it someone else?