Reviews for "(Don't) Save the Princess"

Great game!

New and original, addicting, and most importantly, fun. Great job!

Wow! poor princess.

I've played many puzzle games but none like this.Many levels make you think outside the box which makes this game unique.Not many games are like that so that so this game stands out above the others.

By the way(and no I don't say BTW if you're wondering so hah!)here's my level code,don't think it will work because others don't but knows. :)

045A976c9BE4878746159262591799c9c3E6E 3CfeNqTYvDIL1fITcyrVChPrCxWSE7MU6jML1 Uoz8yz52LIy8zLSjQ0KskvEGVgYOAF4mQ0zAT EjAxQ8J9IIPR/MAJJIkRIBABPphxE

be nice if there was a grid

this is very addictive know it? i give it a three thumbs up

o hai heres my level "freebird"
df313dab89C01cB2541516B13a1a4dEbc8c0b dc7eNrjYHArSk1NyixK4WPITSzKzM9NLC5JLT I0MBJlYGDgZcAETEDMCOP8xwRM/5lY/hMDmGH qiVRIEsA0lQXTWElGOEcQiIE8STxGohsghK4A ZBoAaaYIGg==

I'm outraged...

...that such a challengingly fun game only got 3.86. What in the hell is the world coming to? Are we at the point where challenging yet stimulating gameplay IS NOT revered? Where puzzles are "boring?" And people can't appreciate good all around material? That just so happens to be original too? I'm sorry, but I see all that in this game, yet I DO appreciate it. Very much so. My only nitpick is an unsatisfying ending. There should have been a bit more. But then, the game's good enough as is, challenging as is and a great experience as is. If these sort of things are what the majority see as boring, useless or pointless, then you can just call me a rebel because I'll have none of that. This game rocks and I hope you notice that someone thinks so.

Thank you kindly, I enjoyed the game thoroughly. I hope more good stuff comes soon!

-DarkX.