Reviews for "(Don't) Save the Princess"

Potential wasted

Not really a big fan of this game. There have been countless games like this already, you just re-skinned the characters.
the whole point of this game is original and i do like the idea,
but you could have replaced the monster with a princess and stuck to the original idea and it would have been the same game.
Good potential wasted.

huh?

You can't even pick up the damn blocks. Stupid.

agree with Fort383

Wow... that was poorly done.

Everything about it screams go back and try again.

Annoyed me

I wanted to like this game but I couldn't. Between the annoying bug chirping background music and the irritating way of not telling me things I couldn't take it. You failed to explain that the apparent bridge platforms can be passed through from above, and left me guessing as to why you included the green flashing blocks until all the way to level 19. From my point of view you simply should have made every green block solid gray up to that point, as the only difference was that the green ones irritated me and made me wonder if I was missing some information. The lack of music bugged me for some reason, most likely because I don't enjoy bug noises while I try and think. Something to think about, though maybe you just caught me on a bad day.

wat the f**k man!!!

how the o i even play!!!weres blocks or how do i get the bloody blocks!!!please explain.