Reviews for "(Don't) Save the Princess"

amazing game

very good, amazing idea, orginal and to the point. Try this one out for editor 0E62E21e000FD6AB9045aa1242Bee541D7827 Da2eNrjYDBVSMrJT84uZmYI9g0QZWBg4AViJi BmZIAAJihmgfIZ/hMCov+pAZjAGESyoErAuMx MqKqZYDIQcWaIUpb/zIwsEN5/YSCWRDGQ+b+w kOR/FhYwkxFhnDBYFVAjI3bHMSKLAwBavO/0

Hehe...

A lovely new spin on the concept made fun by others. Deffidently worth playing a few times.
Also, give my level bellow a shot.

8AbcE69E7B2aE53770b93105dE6F6Af3f219e 0e0eNpjZXDKr0hN4WYIKMrMS07NzkwxNBZlYG DgBWImJMwIpVkYoOD/IAGMSGyW//9FQTQziIU GhP8LATEMSDKCvcAoKCgINADkH0moDAPjfwYg ZET1INi/+D0NAPgQ9gI=

Great game

It is fun and it is not to easy.

Here is a SUPER easy level called "We need more dragons!"

3cA6343a806F217eb03B02f9449Ee4A13F205 911eNoTZQhPVchLTU1RyM0vSlVIKUpMz88rVu RiKErMzc9LLTY0MBRlYGDgZUAANijNBMQsMEE hPIABDIWgJJIgpkoGsDBEMZp27IKE7BYSYkLl /hcBgv//kUWEhCTBRgoieRIkwgIC/8FAVBgEx P4LEQ0Ayyolzw==

great game

i love playing puzzle games and this one is pretty sweet

simply awesome

without a doubt one of my new favorites. Great puzzle game that kept me glued to it till I completely lost track of time. Great thematic twist which is pretty freakin funny. Well done, keep making more puzzle games because you've really got something here. Also my first 10.