Reviews for "(Don't) Save the Princess"

Fun and good - NO IMPOSSIBLE LEVELS, I ASSURE.

Seriously. Why there is people who wants puzzle levels WITHOUT puzzle?

The main oibjective of the game is to force the player to think in a way to get the damn pothead into the green eyed blob. And there is NO impossible levels (Actually only one of then is quite hard, but nothing thinking out of the box can't cut).

I am reviewing only after beating the game, so I can say it. (If someone wants the solutions, I could give it, not here). LVL 19 is easy, since you discover that RED BLOCKS aren't solid, unless you hit the red button (Inverse of the green ones).

So the negative points (for a puzzle of course) is the very simplicity of design, what means "no challenge", but not at all. The harder, the best. It is not an allusion to pixel-hunting, nonsense solutions or lucky-dependant games.

level 19

FUCKING IMPOSSBLE!!!
Fun game, though

Fail.

I feel that you either have some impossible levels, or some unexplained mechanics.
I mean, maybe I just don't see the point to some levels, but they seem rather impossible, or you have some hidden trick that's not explained.
And if something can't be figured out with a bit of thought, it's stupid or a waste of time.
I realize this could fully be on me, and I'm just missing the point, but I really can't figure out what could possibly solve some problems, unless you didn't explain some mechanics.

Nice

Stage 19 was impossible. but nice game. Makes you think.

simply awesome

without a doubt one of my new favorites. Great puzzle game that kept me glued to it till I completely lost track of time. Great thematic twist which is pretty freakin funny. Well done, keep making more puzzle games because you've really got something here. Also my first 10.