Reviews for "(Don't) Save the Princess"

It's not impossible

It's enjoyable and is a great puzzle game and obviously NOT impossible. If you think about your strategies it's kinda easy. I'd say 8/10

A ton of fun

This game does a great job at establishing a very simple mechanic and piling on more complexity to the level design. This game surely isn't getting the views it deserves, as it's one of the more polished and complete flash games I've played in some time. The only thing I feel it's missing is medals. If medals were added onto this game, I'd make sure I got every one of them. But even as it is now, it's a great little game that has a lot of fun to be had, and deserves a bigger audience.

Great game

Finally beat it. Actually makes you think about your options. great job!

Fun

Really great game. You really need to be innovative at some points to continue, which I feel is very important to Puzzle games. (Just using Logic isn't good enough)

One thing that I think could have been done better is it could have had better instructions - the reason, I believe, that people think level 19 is impossible is because they don't realize you can go THROUGH the red boxes, and it's the red dots (switches) that you need to avoid.

All in all, a very good game that I enjoyed playing.

Very Nice

a very good game. Nothing in here is impossible, the people playing it just didn't give it enough thought. Maybe a slight bit of explanation is needed for less capable players. like a hints system. I got it just by intuition and by trial and error. very cool. reminds me of an old game called Krusty's Super Funhouse. i think it was for SNES. you had to do similar puzzle type things with fans and such and kill rats that were in the fun house. check it out on an emulator sometime. it was good fun.