Reviews for "(Don't) Save the Princess"

Fun Game

Fun game. Kept me up while I should have been sleeping. Made a pretty long custom level. Not really much to it but is still fun to watch. Copy the code and paste in load level screen. 0b9f2d31FA7612E5426D0ef01915c34595784 a31eNpljj0KwzAMhfU3FdqhkCFbztKxdO0Nak LANENDr/8qx3Zxkge2pKdPQhd6vpdpieE1PMI 3xBPd5zDc4jyOn46IznSU+ONawCWCqjYzA1Q1 e6Kw4hdGG9pNczmVBkpDdjsFXLJEIoEebd3Ef 7IyYMsHoJpXr3hzI3rO3TyU/n6N+9HN3qPJjf kD2/3ObA==

Too easy

Found myself with extra blocks on many of the levels.

sweet

This is a really quirky game. I just love how you just have to think outside the box in order to pass the game. Besides, who needs to be saving princesses and other kinds of titsy broads, when you can feed and please the monster in you instead?

Fun As Hell

Awesome game just hard enough to keep me playing

awesome \m/

really great game, had fun playing it =)