For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "(Don't) Save the Princess"

Pretty good but pretty hard.

I got to about level 15, one of them i passed without all of the arrows, but it gets pretty hard.
If you improved the graphics though, this would make a great iTouch/iPhone app (after the SDK comes out, or they release the iPhone flash version).

Interesting

really original once you understand the game it is really easy it is a good puzzle
nice graphics but maybe you should be able to save the princess because if they aren't in a relationship i'm pretty sure he wants to hit that sometime!

Interesting...

The first game that i had not to save an anoying princess! (Don't take me seriously)

overall good

level 8 fail because i cant get the down arrow high enough so i cant get pass it

Nice

I liked it actually! fun little puzzle game, not too hard but some made me think more than once hahaha... made a little lvl, not too great but i didn't take more than 5 minutes to make it. Here's the code :
40905f9aa2a495a3A44bEB56e42Dfd09763aC 9EAeNpdjzEKgDAMRb8uUtFBwcHNwzh5iw5FBa ng6OW/wVZsE3g0ffkEYjDvdj29PW6D5dz8NDt 3DQBaoRaMUAmNUAoFYpFEVtSSDN9Uvr2SIRag cqmM67Lk7+RN+3yHyoFjp3Mj3oHaEa9gfvLn+
n8GPEo2fwM=