Reviews for "(Don't) Save the Princess"

try this ill post more on other websites

B42f50e49022E65C9bd09Ed34333a5beb996B 8E7eNrjYXDJz1MvUfDNL0tVMBRgyFRITgTxS1 JzchQq80tFGRgYeBkwARMQM8I4/7EBFijNBMR CKKJMMKn/zBCKkQWmEF0/M4axTGh6wfqZcFtP GEgyMoLMQBb5DxXAaQgjfiMB7asBOw==

Very creative

I was having trouble figuring out how this crazy game was supposed to work. I had the guy get the princess on the first level and apparently that was good. I thought maybe he was a dungeon guy because of his appearance so he was not surprised to rescue the princess. Then I started killing him and I kept beating the levels. Then I killed him more, but apparently I was doing it the wrong way or something! Anyway, this is really something I have not seen before, and it is fun to just kill that guy.

try this one

f6197A15847A2120E80d8C3d4eFA953c9f0B1 50aeNrjZkjLzEtRKC1SKE+sZGUoycgszhdlYG DgBWJmIGZigAA2KJsRymf4D8UgYSa4IAiw/Ic AEI9BCEhBIQOEhsrBBGHs//8Z0AWxqgSbiyQL I3Ca+R+bmZKMUCdB3QwUgaj5DxVEmMmA7DmYO 5EBNEgA8u2QRQ==

So so

It's relatively easy as these games go, but then to actually be able to complete a puzzle game for a change is very refreshing, that said, you do have to think on a couple of the levels towards the end.

The trick to completing this game is pretty much to start at the destination and work backwards :)

Good work

Brain drain

Awesome game, interesting concept of not saving the princess LOL..

puzzle game is not my style but good luck to the rest out there