Reviews for "(Don't) Save the Princess"

Good game

The Concept is superb. I should say that.

Moving on. I felt a lot of the puzzles were difficult. I'd sit here for 10 minutes trying to figure out some of the puzzles. I stopped playing at level 23 (so close to the end!) because of time problems.

In any case. The game is simple, it's fun, it's challenging, and the puzzles are very imaginative.

I like the style of drawing as well. Again, simple but it does the job.

I think one of my problems with the game is that it doesn't tell you which is what. It took me forever to figure out that the red blocks won't kill me.

Good game, nothing ground-breaking but worthy. 4/5

lol funny game try this its funny

9D72951dD60cFD9115906feb0B9FC8953840A 155eNpTZ3DJzytRKCgtzlAoyUhVSCotKcnPU6 jML1UoLiktyExRSEosLkksSuFicC/KzC3OABI FogwMDLxAnIyGQYCFgbpAGAQwRYRRxIVRATYx iCg2wf8ioihCYiL/GRgkGRgEkQADWAQIhJAAi T4BAIuoHsA=

Simple

Once you get the hang of it, it's very easy, until it becomes pointless to go on playing. Simply put, I grew bored with it. The level editor is pretty neat and all, but again, very simplistic.

I did like some of the graphics, specifically the way the "hero" would splatter into a shower of bones every time he died. But I can't help thinking it would've been better as a good guy/bad guy game where you choose to save the princess or feed the monster as desired.

Well made

I liked the game, but it felt kinda easy. It would be nice with a higher resolution game and a larger levels. As it is now the solution is swiftly found in your head without even placing any blocks.

Not perfect but great!

On some levels, even in the few last ones, I ofen finished with more tools than I used.