For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 28 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "(Don't) Save the Princess"

eash but fun

the puzzles were good but not that complicated i like the switches thats a good idea but could do with some more complicated levels ( maybe a don't save 2?)
level editor is good im looking forward to seeing some complicated levels people have made.

heres mine its incredibly easy to complete

f917fA3dcA7da4359623FddE42b2fA42A3772 e2deNrjYwjNK8ksyUlNUfBJLUvN4WLwyk9VcM rJT08vFmVgYOAFYlYgZgFiRiDmAGImKB8d/Mc UAQIoQwih6j9M5X+ICrAqqCCE+o9QCZOFKmWA QYTK/wzoggg2skoMQSApCWeDXQpkSCJrZ0DW/
v8/sn/+/0fy9H+kIAAAvJZvLg==

not for stupied people

i love this game im in level ten very createve like dominicans say it "esta vakanisimo"

Ahaha I had fun

I enjoyed this, and made my own. It's titled "Simplest Solution". Don't forget to remove the spaces!

E8e716C2D5EE9B80D4fe1332e7b3cEDF2412e A05eNpdTtEKwjAMPEdBUPZQsw725sf4uqd9gQ 8DC7MVrPj5Nc3a0RlySblc0tOY7PO1zO9wnfz yCda7M27zPTxG65z/GgAt48hQuZ8YDeOAHLEO IlofvQwgmUuMJpG9YVncr4mCyg0ZY+NlQGYlU S3kLhIQJ/dGOCY3Z6SSGZF1VajYXVg5aK2B4j RtDeV8yX+ru++zFJW5H3rswA4=

Sweet Game!

Loved the concept, fun game, add some harder levels at the end imo lol. Loved the Editor, fun making your own levels, here's mine (medium difficulty): 06547418961Ea05D7cE05CCC9C9eA93F081E7 bc1eNpVj7EOwjAMRG3HFRMDJEXqTzGyFzEide brj7PTFOHGyfXlnMST3Lft+Znksb7e6ywiZ+a JaUzd16EzABhGGP5+UeD8zHFDGJ3DOYl635dk hy5cWmtZSa1Gp/I87TCrLGw/WD19KI5ZLCzXP HNnWaCQS6iD1Q6pltjYGWGBLJS1vzVYdhNt1t pfWvudA0aMDjTnL4Axq5g=

great game

i love playing puzzle games and this one is pretty sweet