Reviews for "(Don't) Save the Princess"

YAY

Thanks for warning me... Walking into walls makes you explode into millions of pieces lololol.

Funny as Hell!

Funny graphics, good gameplay and an inteligent concept. i spent hours playing this. :D

cool

12B71A41A0C7eb5d568dC1A7f72E87e6bde8B 632eNrjYvDNLy1OVSgpSixgYvBNFWVgYOBlQA WMQMwEpcHgPwZgwhBgwSIPV8WCxkAoZmZGMME kIwuUyQjmCsHMY0QSZEYYARNkRLadGUVAkpFF EA4YQYQkRILxP8t/XIDxP7qhyAAAnLzkZg==

that's my level

...

Great game, fun, and not too short. One thing I didn't like was that the knight could walk over empty spaces...maybe something too look at if you plan on making a sequel. Otherwise good job, some of the hardest puzzles were completed in the most obvious ways, heheh.

oh..........

it's great for the first 10 minutes. but after that, it gets too easy, repetitive, and dull