Reviews for "(Don't) Save the Princess"

A little easy...

-But i won't count off for that. The level editor was too simplistic: It's impossible to move the princess or spawn point, there is no access to spikes. Also, even without floors, the knight continues to walk forward. It's also impossible to ever save the princess, which was a dissapointment because i thought this was going to be a Fallout-type game where you could choose to kill the knight or have him save the princess, with different endings for each. That would've been awesome.
There are several other games like this, but with better graphics, so no real creativity here... Still, the levels were fun and the editor was a good edition. So 6/10

p.s. This is my level, entitled Bowser's Castle: 00d1452e8f947Ba0B9fb74f896D96858B54FB 5E8eNrjZ3DKLy9OLVIvVnBOLC7JSeVgKM7LTM 4uNjYRZWBg4AViRigGASYozQKlGf5jBQwYACS IoYoywf8kCaIAof+iYFpSWFj4vzASYJAEahdB A2DbsQpi8SYAXwe4Bg==

Or do save her whatever.

Awesome game but some better explanations could have gone a long way. The level editor is incredibly fun though here's my experiment: 58aaf7f07AE8b772D8939D7Fe86180084D062 e1feNp9j8EKwkAMRKe1J0FB0w301m/xKF79A5 ciLPZg8ffHdLd1bRHfMCQ7hITd4/oY7kPwt/b iXz5sce59ewp91z0dgJ25MhdIjH051T9IxSWg haROz00UU/gZcdFzaGvUPFaySCGY5ykyhwmlW Fvn6wqWUXIEuEZsc3PASs1iUlk7E3OoX3/6yR vnZpTS

Awesome :D

Me and my friends played this for hours! helping each other out as we went along the levels ^^
great game.

This needs too be a DS game right now.

contact nintendo, get a publisher and get this game out there...well a few tweaks and more levels but yea.

Perfect