Reviews for "A blobs tale 2"

a very fun puzzle game :D

for the record, I typically don't like puzzle games but even I found this amusing. very, very well done ^.^

I CANT FIGURE OUT THE STAR PART!

i can not do the star mirror

good

its good this game

cute game :3

but too short! and also, the blob looks kinda like sushi cat ^^

READ FOR MEDAL INFO

Can't get enough is picky, you have to click 'continue game' to get it. I was at the boss and it wouldn't let me do it, I had to start a new game - and then make some progress - and then come back. Upon returning to your saved progress, you unlock the medal. Hope this helps you guys - it does work.

The game itself is great. I really love the style, I just think you could have done more with the story. The gameplay is fun, and easy to pick up. The whole mood of the game is great, and the art is nothing short of spectacular. The animation is all very good, and the sounds are very appropriate. The music is good, however I think the game could have used a different tune for the boss...

The medals were certainly a nice touch, and I hope that you continue to utilize them in the next blob game. This game has serious potential - like I said everything about this game I enjoyed, except the fact that it was so short and lacking any real depth. If you expand upon this...this could seriously be some top 50 material. I mean, look at the score with what you've already got!

Keep up the amazing work.