For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1"

Was this supposed to be funny?

I don't get this, I didn't so much as crack a smile. This is something I would expect from a middle schooler, trying to go for the "lulz so randum xD" sort of humor a lot of preteens like. I guess that audience would still find groin kicks funny though.

Also, for a first episode, you really don't introduce any of the characters at all. You just throw them in there and hope people find them as funny as you do.

The animation was pretty decent though, just try to make something that is actually interesting or funny.

Depressing

If yo absolutely don't care what other people think than what is there to strive for? I am a teen and I don't rarely ever comment on stuff because it's the internet so who freaking cares but something about this trend in American youth and by that I mean all youth always think they are better than everyone just pisses me off. Personally I always considered myself an athletic nerd sorta but something about this just pisses me off and seems wrong in a deep fundamental sort of way...
God I feel like a prude writing this.

Cliche and Trite

As I was watching this, I was expecting another trite, slice-of-life cliche and guess what? IT WAS! Please think outside the box and stop promoting the "my gradeschool/junior high/high school/college life matters" dribble and produce something original. 1 Star because the irony of the cliche "I'm a nerd and all the jocks pick on me and my friends who happen to be martial arts experts" character saying the jock was a cliche was not lost on me.

Terrible

I found nothing in this episode to be remotely funny, the writing was bad, the acting was worse, the animation belongs in the 90's, there was just nothing here worth the time it took to load.

comic sans