For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1"

youve done better

looks like you fell off the horse

i don't like it that much.

i felt talked down to. it was too much like a funducational specail. there were some pretty class jokes, but the rest of it i didn't enjoy. the scripting seemed week, i dunno, i didn't enjoy at all.

Wow

Honestly thought the animation was bad, the voices were at different volumes, all the jokes were corny, voice acting was monotone, I hate anime, the story was horrible.

not funny

really bored

really... bored, i didnt laugh once at all. Typical random stuff oh man "math joke"

if i wanted to just see people go about their daily lives i wouldnt be online to begin with

Wish fulfillment at its worst

"WHOOKOS Epis: 1" offers chilling insight into the way many socially-awkward newgrounds animators see (or wish they saw) themselves in real life. The plot is generic and tacked on, and anything close to a punch line has been replaced by the antics of five self-satisfied and completely identical friends who exist only to frolic in a world specifically crafted for them. All this is accompanied by a predictably tasteless almost-anime art "style" and primitive voice work. The animation is mediocre.