For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1"

ehhh

to me the characters seem too much like what you'd like to be, that is cool nerds who can also fight and the bully seems to be a total looser. now to me this is a bad thing cause it makes things too simple because nothing will ever go wrong with a character set like that and if that's the case then there's not much point to a story line like that cause you already know everything is always fine. the animations weren't particularly great either(which isn't to big of a deal), but the jokes were pretty hilarious.

not my cut of tea but I can see why everyone ells liked it.

Well..okay...

The storyline was pretty boring, there was nothing exciting about this flash at all. The character designs are bland, the voicing I thought was alright, the animations pretty good.
However This flash was boring, nothing was funny. Not only that the drawing style was...okay I guess. It wasn't anything that really caught my eye, just....bland...and...boring....yeah.
...

WHY WAS I LINKED TO THIS

What did I just try to watch? I expect front page to give somewhat amusing content but god damn, that was really boring and stupid. The only people who would like this is your friends, fucking fgts, and you.

Really lame dude, the script is just garbage, a joke.
Animation is at least tolerable.

Some title

I liked some of the angels you chose for certain parts, but to be honest dude, a lot of it was tweening, and the mouth moving was just repeating, it worked, but it would look a lot better if you did a little more "frame by frame". And normally I'd push that all aside if the voice work and writting was good, but...It wasn't :/ Sorry dude, just something you can work on

Is this for 10 year olds?

Ok the animation was pretty good. But why in hell are most of the jokes are about farts? And the other jokes are just over used and not funny. And the over use of the curse words and peeps are just annoying. And I found it extremely lazy of you to put an old flash in this because you didn't want to animate that haimdo gumdo thing. I found the hot tub scene very disturbing. This was pretty much stupid.

Animation - 8/10
Story - 2/10
Voice - 6/10
Humor - 1/10

Overall you need to work on it and aim your audience to people who arn't 5 years old