Reviews for "WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1"

Oh, freaking awesome

This animation makes me wish I had an average life at Highschool... Sigh...

Yeah, all in all, swell animation, great laughs, brilliant story and such... I love this animation. Just brilliant.

I bet this will become a series if you put your mind to it. Keep going dude! Go for the freaking top!

lul great work

lulz is lulz SURPRISE!! *krak* O.O x.x

Awesome

Other than the subtitles being only slightly off, it was perfect. cant wait to see more of the series :)

"No no. That's okay. I got it."

Exceptionally clever. The humor was a bit juvenile but exceptionally well timed.

For future reference, the effect used for the pool water, while visually impressive, is very processor intensive--so much so that my dual-core had trouble rendering it even at low quality. Of course, it may be Chrome's integrated flash...

Wow...

First The Legend of Zelda UO, then this! Scoot, you are on a roll!