Reviews for "WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1"

youve done better

looks like you fell off the horse

Haha funny

I like this kind of fun series. It was good. No, it was better than good. It was awesome.

Holy Crap did Christmas come early?

Cuz im seein Nutcrackers all over the place!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG That was the funniest bit of the wholoe animation! You Should totally make that Rat's hook! Oh Wow. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It was good

The animation seemed to flow nicely. The plot was good.

Something seemed off with the voices though. They sounded as if the voice-actor(s) were speaking through something that took away from the over-all quality. The sub-titles (text) didn't always match up with what was said either. Not sure if that was intended. One last thing, during the hot tub scene the animation was lagging and the subtitles (speed) did not match up with what the characters were saying at the time, maybe just due to my low-end laptop.

awesomeface