For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 204 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1"

Fucking Horrible

Is what I repeatedly said to myself watching this.

I can't find one good thing to say about this. I've seen "so bad it's funny" but this is my first experience seeing "so bad I might have leukemia" animation was bad, voice acting is barely understandable, and from what I've heard (because I didn't have the stomach to sit through it all) was it had pedophilia.

The story is cliched and extremely 80's - 90's high school themed (which has never been funny). and to fight conformity WITH conformity is down right retarded, if it's so irrelevant then why do all the main characters look exactly the same? Also lack of chins

Overall it's a fail coated crap-fest, how this got past judgment is beyond me. Stop drowning this already doomed site with shitacular weaboo flashes, and learn to be original

...this makes me want friends.

these guys seem like the best friends you could ask for!

the hot tub scene was funny as hell... "i cant feel my balls!" ..."really? i can!" XD

the beginning was just funny as hell, with him masturbating in class... :P

i have to say, although im still very sad about you giving up on zelda UO, this series is pretty awesome. :)

...and, yeah... as you can guess from the title, i dont really have any friends, except one... who lives nowhere near me.

i'd kill to have friends like these guys, loyal, behind you 100%... and all freaking crazy and dont give a damn about what others think. ^_^

Is this for 10 year olds?

Ok the animation was pretty good. But why in hell are most of the jokes are about farts? And the other jokes are just over used and not funny. And the over use of the curse words and peeps are just annoying. And I found it extremely lazy of you to put an old flash in this because you didn't want to animate that haimdo gumdo thing. I found the hot tub scene very disturbing. This was pretty much stupid.

Animation - 8/10
Story - 2/10
Voice - 6/10
Humor - 1/10

Overall you need to work on it and aim your audience to people who arn't 5 years old

Sigh

I don't know what this is trying to be. I kinda feel like your target audience is either 1. just your friends, or 2. people who are already pretty familiar with this series and the concept. I'm neither of these people so I just felt alienated, not understanding who any of these characters are (they really aren't distinguished well except for Rat seeing as he's the focus). Pretty much none of the jokes worked for me either; this whole cartoon seems like a way to publicise the injokes you have with your friends or something, and it doesn't work. In fact, a high school comedy setting where the author inserts himself into the cartoon with his friends just seems like the most unoriginal thing ever, man.

But it could've been saved if it had good character designs, drawings or animation. The only differences between the characters are their hair and clothes, they're otherwise all the exact same template. Size, head shape, facial features (especially since you've emitted most of them). I mean god damn, even the shots outside the school where you just copy and paste the same grey character walking past the scene 3 times. It's just lazy.

But the biggest problem throughout all of this was the sound design. The voices were all bad quality and quiet as hell, or would suddenly turn really loud. And it's pretty frustrating that I had to mute this computer to stop the music on the menu screen while I write this review. I guess that's not something I should mark you down for, but you should consider stuff like this in future.

The ending made me kinda almost smirk, I'll give you that. But you need to either make this a lot funnier or a lot better animated and drawn (preferably both, though).

hilariousness

this video is awesome. it reminds meh of me and mah friends a little bit. out of them all i would be a combination of a couple of thuh people. i have thuh smarts of BB yet thuh personality of Rat( right down to thuh anime and dont like fighting)
oh and "SURPRISE"