Reviews for "WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1"

suprise!

i dont understand the whole point in hating on this! the animations a little iffy, but, honestly? this wasnt anything to get worked up over like a prick. anyway, great job! loved the comedy! and the characters are, dare i say it? adorable. just work on the animation a little, and this will be perfect!

perfect

hope u stick with this one

Wow..

this was AWESOME it is freakin hilarious although i wish you could do this and zelda UO at the same time but oh well this is still awesome

Love and awesome! XD

I love your art! This animation is no different! X3
I can't believe there are people who would hate on this.. D:
Can't wait to see what else the WHOOKOS episodes will be like!~ :3

classic

it reminds me of what i grew up with, and dont listen to the hater there jelous because you beat them to it