Reviews for "Not another stick movie 1"

Pretty good!

I like the humor and the graphics. i thought it would be like the movie, Not Another Teen Movie but i was wrong. The voices are fine and i guess your graphics will get better with time!
I´m looking forward to the next episode.

Take Care

Hmm

Is this like the "chosen one" off the animator vs animation series?

What a wonderful peice of garbage it is.

Although I like the idea, the humor is a little under par.

Just stating my opinion here:
I like to animate with stick people during my spare time when I can get a hold of flash. It lets my focus more on the fundamentals. Mostly fluency, and exaggeration of powerful movements. I'm also tired of all the visual beautiful animations, only they're animated like a group of puppets with the puppets being popsicle sticks with faces drawn on them.
My favorite animations are the ones that find a good balance between art and animation, or excel in both.

i think i'll like this.

the overall quality was pretty good but the humor was lost after the armless stick figure went to battle again.

Original, but needs improvement.

I like the whole idea of the "stick figure spoof".. But the animation itself isn't very.. bright.. It's pretty original, and funny I guess, just work on that animation and you should be alright. :P