Reviews for "Not another stick movie 1"

Well

Animation wasn't the best. The only thing is , if you don't like stick movies just don't watch or ignore it. Most of stick fights is great or even excellent to watch when you get bored :].

uh.........

well it wasn't terrible, kinda

Actually really good.

I had some regrets prior to watching this, thinking it wouldn't be a good movie. But it was great and I raised your score to almost 4 on the voting thing on the side. You're welcome!

But in all seriousness, it was funny, well thought about and good quality. Thanks! I look forward to see from you again.

ha ha ha

i told you that the "orchestral theme" could be in a movie, my prophesy is told and done, i told you

Not bad'