Reviews for "Wario Minigame Curse"

NICE!!!!

Graphics need work, but it's still a good game. Keep up the work

Anyone who gives this a bad review is a giant turd

this is a cool

Bad

You don't know much actionscript, i'm assuming, do you? The only commands i could recognize were the stop and goto commands- nothing proffessional. The "game" is too fast paced, and hell, you don't know whats going on half the time until its too late. A lousy graphics effort would actually make this look more presentable, but it looks like you just threw it out there. Also, during the first portion of the game, whenever you lost it would REPEAT THE MUSIC- as in, overlap with the song playing before- again and again and again, its so effing annoying! And the fake "saving" screen was pointless. It does not place any cache on the PC now, does it? You'da been better off simply saying "Now this is where you will leave off if you lose again". And about the storyline, what the deuce was going on in the beginning? "OH IF MARIO CUMZ IM GONNA HAVE TO BEAT A LOT OF MINIGAMEZ". What sense does that amount to?

My Summary
* Bad Graphics
* Bad Gameplay
* Mediocre Effort
* Bad Storyline
* Bad Knowledge of Flash

I, in not any way, am trying to offend you or your abilities. If you would need any future help with such work, i'm a little flash savvy myself. This is my constructive criticism, so i've done my part. Now it's time to do yours.

pigpigpigpig responds:

im sorry but if you can teach me a little that would be awesome!!!

Cool little game

I like it. :)

pigpigpigpig responds:

thx! : }

okay if you have too much time on your hands

it is a pretty good game, but for the format, the graghics could be better...