Reviews for "Neon Rider"

Very Addictive

I just love tis game. It is so addictive, and the visuals are great. There isn't much i can find wrong with it. Very good game. You survive my judgement without my harsh comments :]

-Daniel

Neon Rider/Stick-Rider

Well, I've seen something similar to this already, however, in that Game I had to built those stages myself, and many of the Stages here resembeled what I used to create with my pals, however, these actualy worked!^^
So, considering the graphics and the design of the game, I gotta give over 9 stars.^^

Note: Bug has been fixed at least I think, it worked wonderfully for me.^^

Nice game

This is on Facebook just so u know.

Two Words

Players Pack. That's all I'm saying

ahh man i used to play this on armorgames cuz i thought newgrounds didnt have it damn i love this game final test completed in 20 secs can anyone beat me?