Reviews for "Neon Rider"

Its a basic motocross game put to tron.

But I love tron and I love motocross games so for that, and the good handling you have get nine.

Pretty good

Make it longer! It's too short.

Combined game mechanics work

Hey, nice-- I really enjoyed this game. I'm not big on the two-wheeled driving games like this one, but the combination of driving plus a modified Dance Dance Revolution scheme worked really well (it's like DDA in that you must use your arrow keys at the appropriate times to win).

However, the green and yellow are too hard for me to tell apart because I'm colorblind. It might actually be yellow and orange... not sure. Either way, I can easily distinguish the red and the blue(or is it purple?), so for portions of the map where those colors were used, it was all about reflexes... unfortunately, when yellow or green appeared, it became a long and sometimes tedious game of Simon Says, as I had to memorize the colors that didn't work in each spot, restarting again and again until I could get through the map.

I didn't let that effect the score though-- not really your problem. Although if the green was made into white, the game would be much more fun for me, I still really enjoyed this!

9/10 5/5

tron much

its a fun little game when bored. i liked the music and concept.

Great!

I loved it. It was a fun, addicting game and it had glorious graphics. Could you make a level creator please!?