Reviews for "Neon Rider"

Great!

Very addicting game! The only annoyances were that the same tune stopped and started from the beginning again every time you changed level, and that there were so little levels! I feel the difficulty of this game could really be mega-pumped too make an awesome sequel (or something similar).

But overall great job! Good choice on music too

Nice

Reminds me of Tron 2.0

IE8 problem?

I get an Visual C+++ runtime error? but its a good game.

Nice Game

Cool Game, but Invaders made my PC Crash :(

Good short game

I'd say it's a great game, with solid graphics, a decent tune, and a good concept. I'd also say it's really way too short, since I beat it in less than twenty minutes. Of course, if you do go longer in a sequel, you'll need more than one sound track for it. Hope to see more soon. ^^