Reviews for "Neon Rider"

Very good twist

Such a great twist on "Line Rider" with color coded trails and a "Tron" art style and theme. The game is great, handles silky smooth, and the levels take only about 10-25 seconds to render, with the last level on taking that long, which is barely nothing, anyway. Game controls wonderfully and looks beautiful. Great job.

Neon Rider/Stick-Rider

Well, I've seen something similar to this already, however, in that Game I had to built those stages myself, and many of the Stages here resembeled what I used to create with my pals, however, these actualy worked!^^
So, considering the graphics and the design of the game, I gotta give over 9 stars.^^

Note: Bug has been fixed at least I think, it worked wonderfully for me.^^

great, although 2 major "errors"

i loved this game although there was 2 "errors" if you dont like to be challenged alot, first of all, blue tracks took any color, making it easy to prepare for the next color, next, also for you who dont like a challenge, there is no way to reverse.

Fun yet hard at some points

If your new at this try to learn to how to play the first levels before playing this please!

ahh man i used to play this on armorgames cuz i thought newgrounds didnt have it damn i love this game final test completed in 20 secs can anyone beat me?