Reviews for "Neon Rider"

Loved it but... (Please read Bug)

The invader level made Internet explorer crash at the loading the screen 3/4% in.

Otherwise, Great game, toutch of retro style, keep it up!

Last level...

...was fun and challenging. A turbo button would be a nice addition! You know, like have parts where you have to turbo to make it over a pit or something. The whole changing the colors thing... hmmm kinda slows things down in a way, but makes it more interactive... like that level where you could pick the path.

Also, a vertical boost button would be cool too... like an anti grav or reverse grav thing... where you could go on the ceilings. Keep at it!

Oh and a very big crit: not enough sound effects!!! I'd like to be able to hear the bike rev up and the sound of the tires hitting the ground when it lands from a big jump... or crowds cheering everytime you do a successful back-flip.... then I'd have given a 10 for sure, although it was short (I don't mind that so much cuz it has replay value with the times).

Very Cool

Simple, attractive, fun.

Great job!

(-1 for lack of game length and steep difficulty curve, namely all easy till last level.)

Great.

The use of colors added some great flavor since i have to use the mini map to see whats ahead while not dieing as you go. Was a little easy, but was challenging enough to keep me playing all the way through. My first thought was some Tron rip off but was pleasantly proven otherwise. There was a few problems, like when my time got stuck on the other side of something and i really wish i could have been able to flip myself over if i landed on my back. All in all though, 5/5.

Par Greatnes

A rather entertaining game. Very easy to grasp the concepts, and easy to pick up and have fun. Not too easy and challenging enough.
Now that that's out of the way, I was on voice chat with two of my friends and sent it to them, and they seem to be having fun. So I would recommend this to kill about 20 minutes of your time.
Also like JessetheFury said, this REALLY reminds me of Tron.
You lose one point for it being a bit short.
Recommendation: Make a Level Editor so that users can create and share their own levels, like Linerider.