Reviews for "Neon Rider"

i liked it

its a fun game.
the graphics were great the controls weren't bad but the music was horrible,
next time include more then 1 track in the game and add a "next level" button so we dont have to keep going to the menu every 10 seconds.
i expect a Neon Rider 2 with longer maps and a turbo section :D

So Good

Its addicting trying to get as many flips in as possible in a level

If this had a level creator it'd be awsome

Or online racing where the other racers are ghosts?

cool game nice work

The game was o.k.

But i think there could have been way more levels, and it would also be nice if you added something that allowed people to create their own levels.

Perfect

Loving this game! I can see where you have grabbed concepts from various other games and blended it together to make this simple yet fun game.

Extra points for the smaller details like the moving background, coolies, and the perfect music, can't get enough. looking forward to more!

Great

Excellent game, the song was INCREDIBLE it went with the game so well, overall the game was just great.