Reviews for "Neon Rider"

Good but not great

This game is fun, or at least it could be. One of my ma issues is that I find it easy to just hold the "w" key and easily pass a level. There is no skill required to plat this game. Also when you pass a level you have to return to the level screen to pick a new one. A "next" button or maybe a tap of the space bar would make it easier to go from level to level. Lastly like a few mentioned before there should be a level editor. It would be fun. Great graphics, good gameplay, and nice music.

Great

The controls are fun and it's an interesting idea. Great execution as well. However I have 2 gripes with it. The first is the length of the levels. Only the last one felt like a complete level. And also, there's no level editor. I think something like that would give it a lot more staying power. Really fun nonetheless.

the game is awesome although i have one problem

wen u finish a level instead of having to press select level then click on the next just make a button sayin next level

Cool game

I really enjoyed this game of yours very much,it reminded me a good bit of the old SNES game Uniracers in some ways and i thought it had a good quick pace to it and great graphics as well,overall this was an excellent game you made. =)

controls

The controls were a bit difficult because I'm used to using the arrow keys to move and my w doesn't work very well. I bet it would've been a good game if I could have played it :(