Reviews for "Neon Rider"

The graphics and music are quite nice, but the tilt mechanic is absolutely useless. If you fall on your head it is impossible to get back up, building speed usually equals death and the motorbike spins waaayy too quickly. Also, how can there not be a 'next level' hotkey???

gg
music is ok
flipp

I do love this game but could we add some quality controls too in case of slower computers?

Awesome! Cool levels and even cooler music, that gets annoying by time. The game colud have more levels, and even option to add some would be amazing. Very good for a 2010. game!

Always was the most favorite biking game in my class. Awesome music for the game. Love it! <3