Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "KOF vs DBZ"

wait what?

Alright I know you've heard it before... but honestly. I mean I'm not even a fan of DBZ but I HAVE seen the series. And honestly Goku would win in like... the first few seconds. And that's not an over-exaggeration.

I really don't mind though as it's just a simple fun animation. But I couldn't get over the fact that the characters were really unrealistic. I mean there's no way Vegeta would die like that.

Anyway the quality of the movie was great however. The fight itself was amazing. The animation was smooth and crisp and the fight was played out nicely.
I just think you should have used different characters.

Quizzaciously responds:

Well, shouldn't you be more concerned about:
-that goku and vegeta didn't fuse correctly?
-that vegeto didn't slice through his enemy with his flash sword?
-that vegeta survived after getting hit by his own big-bang attack?
-Or that there would get dirt in goku's eyes when lifting that tree, making him unable to continue fighting.
-Or that goku wouldn't even start a fight like that. Cuz he's like the most kind person there is.
-that kyo and iori (the first two KOF characters) would never fight together cuz iori hates kyo to the core.
-that i don't care about the facts.
-that vegeto couldn't split back into goku and vegeta cuz they were supposed to be fused permennently.
-that vegeta deserved to die cuz he's a meany.

But i'm glad that you like the animation :p

fluid animation

and I think it's funny how so many people think that normal humans can stand up to planet destroyers. It's all just for fun anyway, nice animation.

Quizzaciously responds:

finally! someone who gets it :p

Amazing!

I love it when people sprite animate with simple little 8 bit stuff like that, I honestly don't get how this has a score under 4.

Quizzaciously responds:

lol, i don't get why my first movie here has got a higher score, it's crap compared to this one. XD

COOL!

Its AMazing! haha COOL!!! xD :D :) nc FLASH ANIMATION.. xD i Liked it!

WoW

You did a really lovely job better then I could ever do, if you have any haters there just jealous and hell they should be! I'm adding this to my favorites you did awesome! ^-^