Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "KOF vs DBZ"

lovedit xD

the sprites were very nice and I liked the efects too,
goku's ytransformations were cool too,
and terry's moves were very well done,
you deserve the 5/5 and 10/10 =D
I just think you should do a history not just
"Hiii, lets kick each other asses?"
"OK, i'm doing nothing xD"
its very nice
keep the good work =D

Quizzaciously responds:

yes i could....but then it wouldn't be mindless violence anymore XD

cool

and kof rocks :))

Quizzaciously responds:

yes it does ;)

Nice!

Normally people would call the old sprites a detractor but for some reason I kinda like it! The action pace was pretty good and I loved the music. On a fan-boy level I wish Iori would have been written off rather than Kyo. I always hated the crazy emo guy more than the loner that Kyo is. Also I enjoyed you bringing in Terry and Ryo too. Personal faves for KoF. Watching the fight made me think again of how much I hated fighting that berserk iori in kof '97
Side note, I thought it was pretty amusing with goten firing off all those shots only to miss then gohan bopped him one for it.
Great job, keep it up.

Amazing

It's awesome, can't wait for the next one.

Interesting

Was not a bad 8 bit fight, although I have seen better which is why its not a 10 out of 10, mainly talking about Alvin Earthworms 8 bit take on his SMBZ series if you have ever watched it. I know you do not care for the facts (cause of course goku would have whooped their asses without needing to go super saiyan) but I can not help but say this, Goku + SS3 + Spirit Bomb= world turned to ashes and unstoppable pretty much. I am interested to see what is gonna be done about it lol.