Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "KOF vs DBZ"

well done but...

KOF are not close to dbz power lvls maybe in there base form and a little in super saiyan but vegito and super saiyan 3 ehh they woud get masacred but still its ver well done keep it up

Awesome

Can't wait for the next part ^^

Eh.

Very mediocre. Didn't bother making a storyline, fighting wasn't even that great for a sprite movie. Just seems like a short video you came up with cause you were bored.

Quizzaciously responds:

"Eh"

Very mediocre. Didn't bother giving any good arguments. Reasoning wasn't even that great for a review. Just seems like a short text you came up with cause you were bored.

Love the design

I thought it was kind of strange how you praised some sprite animators when this did not even use sprites in the conventional sense. While the sprites you use will take some getting used to, they are still done in a really awesome way. Seeing all the sprite stuff out here, I am glad people are always finding original material. I am not that familiar with the KOF characters. That did not stop this from being purely awesome, because of how the fight scenes are so authentic. I enjoyed the mindlessness of this very much.

To be continued?

great work but the to be continued part was just lame. goed gedaan kerel:D en je stinkt

Quizzaciously responds: