Reviews for "Dimensions and Such"

Very good!

It did its job. Quite informative.

Woo, physics.

Stupid school projects spawn many, many videos, I'm sure. I've got about three of my own. Nice animation, the illustration of the ideas is clever. Not sure if it's exciting enough to pander to the mad insomniacs that regularly patrol this site, but I'm actually interested in the subject, so I watched it all the way through anyway :)

Good work.

boomkinguy responds:

True, I was thinking of putting random stuff happening, and fast blinking lights, but it wouldn't be very informative lol.

Dig It

Just clear up the sound a bit and it'll be great!

Exellent!

Would have been a 10/10 if sound was better! A better overvoice would make it perfect! Aside from the voiceover its very well explained and as an electrical ingeneer i find that really good to explain physic to some students. I hope you will have good grades for this!

Very nice!

I imagine that must be one high-scoring science project!