Reviews for "We Hate Modern Warfare 2"

ZOMBIES!!!

I know they should have included zombies... they must fail also you forgot the LAG the EPIC EPIC lag that is why I play MAG. MAG= NO LAG

pure pure genius

MW2 sucks complete balls and you've summed it all up in a nutshell. I love you so hard. And my favorite part of that flash was the opfor part

Great

When the multiplayer part started til the end, i couldnt stop laughing

MoozipanCheese responds:

Until it finished.

That was HILARIOUS!

Very good. BC2 FTW!

MoozipanCheese responds:

I've not played it FTW!

Funniest parody... probably ever

101st thing We hate about Modern Warfare 2: GENERAL SHEPHERD'S MOUSTACHE (more like general DOUCHEBAG, amirite?)

Anywho this flash kept the humor fast and funny, just the way I like it. It just kept hitting you with joke after joke, kind of like Demetri Martin does, only it doesn't get stale after the first few minutes. Good one.