Reviews for "We Hate Modern Warfare 2"

LOL!

OpFor are nerve wrecking and I hate freaking predator missiles they always kill!(thats why I use them)Also lol about General Shepards betrayal then you put Master chief with the Halo Betrayal thing lol lol lol this was so funny 5/5 10/10

MoozipanCheese responds:

Glad you liked it. Thanks for the ratings.

Lol

Nicely done. I love COD:MW2 but this flash is great too. You hit many of the drawbacks of the game, especially spawn kills and such. Only thing I didn't see was the air package glitch everyone used until it got fixed. Otherwise, good job.

MoozipanCheese responds:

Thanks. That Care Package glitch was pretty insane. I remember a couple of people doing it on my team near the cafe on Kirachi, and an enemy Predator Missile got them both. Was funny.

Well played

I think i get it now. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is a bad game. This animation is a good animation. It all makes sense! I think it deserves a 10 star review.

Whoo!

awesomesss

that was sheer awesome and pretty much sums up everything that sucks in the game although i might just have missed it but i think you missed noobtubes D:
any its a great game with loads of flaws
great animation art work was great sound was great
5/5
10/10

MoozipanCheese responds:

Thanks. And I think One Man Army covers n00btubes.

Funny, VERY FUNNY.

Loved it, didn't want it to end.

Also, SEEEEEEEEMTEEEEX, YOUR MOTHER!

TACTICAL HEADER, BAMBI!