Reviews for "Save Blizzard"

Nuu.. ~ D;

I can't go to the website.. !~ ;o;

WELLP. TIME TO (Try and) BLOW A GOOD PORTION OF MY COLLEGE FUND.

sad

hey sam i feal really bad i once had a dog.. she was a wheaten terrier named bailey one night she got of the leash by mistake and was killed by a drunk driver. i want to help you but my dad wont let me send money, so ill make a vid on youtube telling people to help out!

Cute i suppose...

Im not sure this if this is really something anyone would care about... Cute story n pictures but not really entertaining... or important. But it has a puppy! so its instantly important to everyone!

awww

I'm sorry about your puppy, I used to have a siberian huskey named princess so this story moved me... and i sent the link to this to all my friends on facebook and myspace and hoping to get some more movement for you. Best of luck.

PUPPY!

dear Lord, i'm sooo sorry about your adorable dog! i hope Blizzard gets all healed up and strong so he can later dig straight under the fence to get to those bit-, i mean, lady dogs in time and unharmed, maybe looking rather dashing covered in dirt, i dunno, i'm not a lady dog....but telepathic waves of sunshine, calcium, and unicorn tails (the most magical thing in the fields of the Shire) will be beamed in regular doses to you and your wonderful dog!!!

<3!