Reviews for "Save Blizzard"

poor dog :(

@Khan707 uhhh...i dont even want to think of when my dog is going to die...it's gonna be a devastating day..very nice by the way

Dear Sam.

I know how it feels like. You must be worried sick right now. And I wish I could donate. You see. My dog recently passed away (last friday). And boy do I miss her :(. She was always so cuddly as I got home from school. I didn't even have to open the door completely because she was there and pushed it open to see me. She always used to rest on our couch and I used to sit next to her and talk to her. She wasn't just "any dog". She was a part of our family. But then. She started making these weird noises. And it turned out it was a tumor in her mouth. It made it difficult to breath for her. Until we decided to put her to rest. We didn't want her to suffer anymore. She just got 8 years old! Oh dear Vera, I'll always remember you.

Good luck though and remember that everything can happen the next morning..

sad story

um when did this story starded what year was it made

Sad story

But it made me smile when i went to that site to donate :) I saw that u have reached ur goal. I wish all the best for you and your 4-legged friend. Lovely to see some1 cares so much :'>

;o :(((