Reviews for "REDDER"

Interesting

I actually thought about building a spaceship that ran on gems once. The spaceship community told me I was stupid because gems are a terrible source of power, especially ones that are bigger than me. They were so angry at me that they killed my family, which I thought was a bit extreme, but I saw their point.

"awesome"

reminds me of metroid kinda with its huge map and secrets and stuff, make a sequel but you have gun and theres aliens to shoot

pretty good

i liked it a lot, but i dont have all the time in the world, so when there are only a few gems left its very hard to find it, also you have to go very far just to enter the place where the gem is, so you get lost and loose track of other gems or the one you are looking for, you sould only put a little mark in the places you have visited that have a gem, besides from thet its great

AWEsome

at start i thought that the ground is changing because i have something with my computer but then at 15th chip i saw why it is changing. and i just can say that this game is !!!AWEsome!!!

Finished!

It's definitely a good game. Play control, atmosphere, and depth are all there. I also appreciate the 8 bit feel. It's like you're in the world of the original Metroid.

A lot of people are saying that the way the game goes buggy toward the end is intentional. Is it? While I was getting the last few gems, the sprites that make up the floor kept switching and the scene looked kind of junky. OK, in the original Metroid, a little part of the floor or wall would be the wrong color just once in a while, and when you moved away and came back it usually was back to normal. In this game, by the time I was heading back to the ship, the sprites were blinking and changing so rapidly, it wasn't always obvious what was ground or air. I couldn't recognize the places because they looked so mixed up. On top of that, I was getting huge slowdown and less responsive controls. If all those problems were intentional, I consider it a wrong and annoying decision.

If it wasn't for the bugginess at the end, I would have given it 10 an and 5. 8 and 4 aren't so bad though, are they? Thanks for making the game.