For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "REDDER"

okay

You re making games with cute graphics and animation, music is also good, but gameplay is really boring. Labyrinths, enemies, switches, gems, again enemies, again switches... I even can't force myself to try to take some medals. Something is missing - this game got everything, but it's still not good.

beautiful

the word brilliant gets thrown around a lot these days, but I honestly think this game deserves such praise. Amazing job.

A really cool game

Yeah thats it. It's pretty cool.

I didnt like it

I couldn't tell what to do the entire time. Is this a puzzle game? It feels so empty. No attack, you can't kill enemies but they can kill you?
It got so old so fast.

Review

Great game and idea but just a little but of awkward movement. Music is great!
Keep working on it!