Reviews for "LARRY: Doug-Out"

Needs Upgrade that makes the hand slow down after 20 days it becomes impossible to predict. No Customers should give $0 that would make them no better then dog, they make the game become frusterating and not fun. Also doug takes too many hits to give up and the price gap between weapon upgrades is too large.

5 words cool game keep it up

Love the game but is impossible to save it cuz you keep going back to first day after and after!great game though
5 stars!

I don't think I've ever hated an animated character as much as I hate Doug.

As for the game itself, the gameplay was simplistic but enjoyable, at least until one misclick could have you giving away an entire barrel to a sack or getting 0$ for a third of your barrel, not to mention Doug draining ale faster than a vacuum cleaner.

I love it!

I love it but it has a bug. I tried to move once and I didnt move D: