Reviews for "LARRY: Doug-Out"

doug is si freaking anoying,and he moved way to fast,if you purchase more than three barrels in the back its impossible to beat him,and if you dont purchase those barrels youget out of ale in a minute.
its repetitive and higher levels arent balanced :/

i hate this game keeps cheating me out of money

Sorry but the game becomes repetitive after day 1 and Doug moves way faster than Larry, Also it gets more and more harder to beat him even with the best weapon. And I find it morally wrong to serve a bloody beer to my customers.

All around a pretty good game. Runs well enough, great graphics and style, and gameplay is pretty smooth overall. My only complaint is that there's no way (at least no obvious way) to set barrels back down. I often accidentally picked one up out of routine even though the one out front was full, with no other option but to waste an entire barrel. This should be fixed.

so in conclusion everyone enjoys the game but they are annoyed from Doug