Reviews for "LARRY: Doug-Out"

This entire review is based off of gameplay here.

Day 1: Heheheheheheh! This will be easy!
Day 6: Ok its a bit harder.
Day 14: GOD DAMN IT LET ME HIT YOU!

Not up to the standard...

Graphics etc are solid, nice and in keeping with the series, but the game itself is just a bit weak. Sorry, really love the other LATG games... Can't win all the time I guess...

gah!

first it was cool than it kept getting stuck and bring!

It was enjoyable... For awhile.

Okay I'm going to be very very honest. I didn't like the game. At first I was playing it and was like "HOLYSHITTHISISAWESOME!!!", but then after like 5 rounds it just became a chore. I only liked the first 5-6 rounds because it was an easygoing pace, but still challenging and it was fun. After round 7 the entire game was just whack-a-mole. I wouldn't really mind the fact that Doug comes every fucking 10 seconds if it didn't take 20 hits to get him out of the barrel. It would also be a nice gesture if your character moved faster and Doug didn't move faster than your brain could even fuckin' respond. Seriously the only reason I survived up to round 17 is because he kept draining my kegs and eventually all I had to do was spam click one barrel. But even then it still took a lot of hits.
I'm not saying "Make it super easy", just make it a little bit more fair.
-SUMMARY-
-Make McSweeny move a bit faster especially when hitting Doug
-Doug shouldn't come every 10 seconds
-I didn't mention this, but the ale is drained pretty quickly (both by customers and Doug)
-It should take less hits to get Doug out
I have a feeling a lot of people are going to disagree with me, but I'm just stating my opinion along with what I think could be improved. 3 out of 5 picos and 6 out of 10 stars. Sorry, Jazza.

A tad tedious

I found the game highly enjoyable, but the whack-a-Doug parts get boring after a while.