Reviews for "TTK Game Demo"

Very cool I like :D

Just great :) Did you get authorisation to make this?

TheTOMEKnights responds:

Authorisation from who? Capcom for using their battle style? Sorry, we did not. Or do you mean the creators of the fan-series this game uses characters from? Yes we asked ourselves and we said yes. Thanks for the 10. ~Tails Clock

Sorry, but nothing in here belongs to Kirbopher. It's all Capcom's. But I plan on using some characters from his series so I would need authorization for that. ~Dannydk6

Holy crap, this rocks.

I can only hope there will be more playable characters in the final version. Also, it could use more attacks besides "slash" and "bomb", although that's probably going to be in the final version as well. Wait-TWO episodes? Regardless...yeah.

Oh yes! I plan for a story mode and versus mode. ~Dannydk6

Being a Fan of TTA, I must say this is awesome.

You captured exactly how the battle goes in TTA. Just don't forget ultimate moves or like, Alpha and Kirbo in game. Those 2 were bad-ass.

Keep up the great work.

It looks like I might not be getting permission to use them :( ~Dannydk6

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

This is just amazing that TOME is turning into a game people can actually play!!
I can't wait to see AND play the real thing whenever it's finished.

PS: I agree that two moves can be dull so maybe adding combo moves and super attacks would make it more enjoyable for players. Maybe even a character move editor so people can change how there moves could look like in color and how the move would look like when used.

OMG

This game will be #1, first its of TTA, which pwned, and second the graphics and fighting style are ****ing awesome, keep up the good work.