Reviews for "Stick Slayer Episode 7"

AT LAST!!!

You have no idea how long I was waiting for this episode! Well... Actualy since the sixt episode but that doesn't matter! This movie rocks!! All the FULLY ANIMATED characters in the portal join forces to fight against the sticks!!! Amazing!!!!
...
Okay, that was the pro's, but I'm afraid there are also con's in this movie:
The movie and especially the talking go WAY too fast! It's hard to understand at first what is going on... This is so different from the low pace movies you previously did.
Also you had a major shift in music. It's not that bad, but it's not that good either... Some tunes don't fit...
YOU LIKE PIKO! All the other characters died so quickly! You did everything too fast!
In the credits it says that Tom Fulp was in this movie... But I didn't see him anywhere?!?!!?!
...
All in all, great movie, but it was finished before I even noticed that it was started! Too fast. I liked episode 6 more.

The movie rock the world

Keep making thing like these. And the song Hunting High And Low from Stratovarius rock. I love that band. Man you rock to.

BEST FLASH EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This totally kicked ass. You gotta keep makin these. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. You RULE!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
P.S WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! !!!!

Fucking Fantastic!!!!

That fucking rocked!!! Man don't stop now keep them coming. they kick fucking ass!!!!

I put all my trust in you.

The stick slayer legacy was the best I've ever experienced, but I need more. I NEED MORE!!!!